“Vitiligo Cover lotion has definitely made a huge difference in my life. It gives me the confidence to go out and do all of the things I want, and wear anything I like, without having to think twice about whether or not people are going to notice the vitiligo instead of me.”
Millions like us suffer every day from the emotional effects of vitiligo. It doesn’t just change our skin color, it changes how we see ourselves, and this pain is very real.
Vitiligo Cover lotion is specially created to cover the white patches of vitiligo so they blend with your natural skin tone.
- No need to select special shade.
- Color develops using your own skin cells.
- Vitiligo stays covered for 5-7 days.
- The color does not wash off, it fades naturally.
- May be used all over or on just the vitiligo areas.
- Perfect for men, women, and children.
Our dermatologist recommended lotion will not streak and it can easily be applied to any part of your body. Since Vitiligo Cover does not contain dyes or bronzers, the color will not wash off in water, and you’ll only need to apply it once per week for outstanding coverage.
You’ll once again feel confident wearing shorts and t-shirts, skirts and sandals, and going to the pool or beach. It’s your turn to get out and enjoy life!
• Light-weight lotion instantly hydrates skin while the color develops naturally.
• Order today to receive a free face/hand lotion applicator.
• Safe to use with topical vitiligo treatments.
• Paraben free formula.
• No Animal Testing.
Made in the USA
I am very proud that the manufacturer of Vitiligo Cover Lotion pioneered the original 100% natural and chemical-free suncare products in the early 1990’s. All of their unique formulas are carefully selected from nature’s most nutrient- and vitamin-rich plants, minerals, and renewable sources. They also adhere to a strict No Animal Testing Policy for all their products and ingredients.
Deionized Water, Emulsifying Wax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steareth-10, Steareth-2, Ceteareth-20, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Dihydroxyacetone, Sodium PCA, Walnut Extract, Glycerine, Essence of Pina Colada
(If your skin is very dry and/or flaky, please be sure to apply a regular lotion to your body for a few days prior to applying Vitiligo Cover lotion, so your skin is soft and healthy for it to give optimal results.)
Shower using an exfoliating scrub or loofah and dry off thoroughly before applying the lotion. (If you skip this first step, you will not attain the desired results of the lotion.)
* For best results use the lotion over the entire body or at least the whole appendage where the vitiligo is located. However, if you’d like to apply the lotion only to a particular white patch, be sure to use the edge of a washcloth to gently smooth around the edges so as to wipe any lotion off the pigmented skin.
Body: Arms, Legs, Torso
Apply a light layer of Vitiligo Cover lotion, in a circular motion, to the whole area. Pay special attention to blend the lotion over shoulders and down arms ending at the wrist. Keep arms bent so the lotion distributes evenly over elbows. Do the same for the knees.
Rinse off hands with warm water and soap. A scrub brush will take off any excess from your palms and assure that nails aren’t stained. Be sure to dry hands thoroughly with a dark towel before applying the lotion. Apply a small amount of lotion to the backs of hands and blend evenly with the applicator sponge. Lightly dab the knuckles with a towel after application to remove excess lotion.
Applicator sponge for use on hands, feet, & face only.
Apply a very light coat to your face, being sure to fully blend onto your neck, blending onto your shoulders.
LET Vitiligo Cover Lotion DO THE WORK …and in 6-8 hours the vitiligo patches will blend with your natural skin tone. You can use the lotion before bed if you use darker colored sheets or, simply wait 15 minutes after application before dressing.
While the color is developing, Do not get water or sweat on the areas
- Always use a light coat of the lotion when applying- More is not better.
- Use large circular motions when applying the lotion
- Apply a regular moisturizing lotion daily to keep your skin hydrated, and the new color will last longer (any over the counter brand, but not a sunless tanning lotion).
- During the summer months, you may wish to apply more than one layer in order to match your tanned skin tone.
- Apply a 2nd or 3rd layer of Vitiligo Cover lotion if needed to achieve the desired effect. Upon first use, be sure to wait 8 hours after the 1st layer fully develops before applying the 2nd. After the first time using Vitiligo Cover Lotion and experimenting with how many layers work best for your skin, you need only wait 15 minutes to apply the 2nd layer.
- You will only need to reapply the vitiligo cover lotion about once per week to maintain a more even skin tone.
Caution: For external use only. Does not contain sunscreen.
If you are in the continental United States, you may place your order and pay by phone. We look forward to talking with you!
We welcome order payments from Western Union and there is no additional fee. READ MORE
How to apply Vitiligo Cover lotion on your hands