Vitiligo Clinical Trial: Needling in New Jersey
Vitiligo Clinical Trail
Assessing the Efficacy of Needling
With or Without Corticosteroids in the Repigmentation of Vitiligo
Babar Rao MD
Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
1 World’s Fair Dr, Somerset, NJ
Needling is an office-based procedure that transposes healthy, pigmented skin cells to depigmented areas using a needle. This trial will investigate the use of needling to treat vitiligo. It will compare needling alone to needling with corticosteroid.
- Ages: 18 – 89 years
- Patients with 3 or more localized patches of stable vitiligo
- No prior treatment or had failed previous vitiligo treatments.
Exclusion Criteria:Those with the following will not be eligible:
- Unstable vitiligo (no new or changing lesions in past 6 months)
- Allergic to triamcinolone
- Using systemic treatments
Contact: Aida – 732-235-7765 or Danielle – firstname.lastname@example.org